If you are serious about the future of Iraq’s energy development, you’re an IOR reader. If you’re serious about connecting with the people shaping it, you advertise with us. Our rapidly growing base of subscribers includes the global network of business and thought leaders most engaged in Iraq’s energy sector.
BEYOND THE HEADLINES
U.S. oil major Chevron is pressing forward with new drilling and exploration activities in Iraqi Kurdistan.
- Kurdistan export pipeline nearly complete
- Army brigade defects in disputed territories
- Maliki's Erbil visit opens door to oil talks
- In disputed territories, a thin line between politics and violence
- Tigris Oil luring investors for Salahaddin venture
- KRG gas plant's potential hangs on negotiations
- Q&A: Ali Musawi, Adviser to the Prime Minister
- Exxon, Chevron push Turkey-Kurdistan ties
- Sectarianism, violence overtake political leadership
- Bombs, kidnappings, mistrust shake fragile nation
Ben Lando discusses Iraq's historic milestones in oil production this year. Click here to watch.