BEYOND THE HEADLINES
U.S. oil major Chevron is pressing forward with new drilling and exploration activities in Iraqi Kurdistan.
- Kurdistan export pipeline nearly complete
- Army brigade defects in disputed territories
- Maliki's Erbil visit opens door to oil talks
- In disputed territories, a thin line between politics and violence
- Tigris Oil luring investors for Salahaddin venture
- KRG gas plant's potential hangs on negotiations
- Exxon, Chevron push Turkey-Kurdistan ties
- Q&A: Ali Musawi, Adviser to the Prime Minister
- Sectarianism, violence overtake political leadership
- Bombs, kidnappings, mistrust shake fragile nation
Ben Lando discusses Iraq's historic milestones in oil production this year. Click here to watch.