BEYOND THE HEADLINES
Beyond the Headlines features a raw translation of Cabinet decisions, as made public in Arabic by the media office of the Council of Ministers.
- Kurdistan parliament sets payday ultimatum
- Exxon, Chevron push Turkey-Kurdistan ties
- Kurdish troops advance on Kirkuk
- Kurdistan export pipeline nearly complete
- Barzani-Maliki deal sets process, again, for agreement
- In disputed territories, a thin line between politics and violence
- Iraq-Turkey Pipeline sabotage continues
- Poor security stalls pipeline repairs
- Oil autonomy spreading to Iraq's provinces
- Sectarianism, violence overtake political leadership
Ben Lando discusses Iraq's historic milestones in oil production this year. Click here to watch.
- @berendvh at dawn if you're lucky. It's been heard mid-afternoon and 3am.
- Kurdistan export pipeline nearly complete http://t.co/pOLlJr40Dm
- Kurdistan export pipeline nearly complete: A nearly complete natural gas pipeline has been turned toward the T... http://t.co/1A6v5oF5Fv
- Sectarianism, violence overtake political leadership http://t.co/X2i0LXtuop