Strategic News International, Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. Because we operate from offices around the world, we have taken steps to ensure that high standards of data protection are adhered to globally for all the forms of data processing mentioned below. This statement outlines our privacy and data protection policy.
Strategic News International, Inc. ("SNI" for here forward) is comprised of all subsidiaries, including the following:
- Iraq Oil Report
A "customer" (or "you") is anyone ordering, registering for or making use of any product, service or website of any SNI business.
Collection and use of customer information
Your personal details will be collected and processed when you order, purchase, register, subscribe or make use of any of our products or services. Information is collected by SNI.
When you visit any of our websites, we also collect website usage information, and information about your computer and internet connection. This includes your computer's IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you visited via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page.
This information is collected to help us:
- fulfill your order
- manage your registration preferences
- send you renewal notifications
- personalize web content and advertising based on your personal characteristics or preferences
- ensure, as far as is practical, that our websites are compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors
- conduct customer satisfaction surveys
And, if you allow us to*, we may also:
- tell you about additional products and services
- invite you to participate in market research and surveys
- Please indicate your privacy preferences using the order, registration or subscription form when ordering, purchasing, registering or subscribing.
We also use your information for in-house research and analysis. This helps us to:
- improve our understanding of customer needs
- create marketing profiles
- support strategic development
- To enable us to conduct research we may share your information with third party suppliers employed to help. All results of any research and analysis will be anonymous or aggregated information and will not reveal any personal details of individual customers.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your hard drive when you visit any of SNI’s websites. We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers
- eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details
- enabling you to move more easily around our sites
- tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
- building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. Bear in mind, though, that if you delete them, any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset when you next log in.
You will be able to use our websites even if your browser is not set to accept cookies. However, certain features and content may not be available to you and you will have to log in every time you visit.
If you specifically do not wish us to collect cookie information for the purpose of content and behavioral targeted advertising, you can "opt out" by following the instructions at http://www.cookiecentral.com.
SNI uses reputable third parties to deliver the e-mails you receive if you have subscribed to e-mail newsletters, or have chosen to receive information about SNI products, services and offers. These third parties use unique identifiers and invisible images (often called "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs") to perform message open sensing, message format sensing, and click-through sensing in order to bring you more relevant information.
SNI uses DoubleClick to deliver the advertisements displayed on our websites. DoubleClick may note some of the pages you visit through the use of pixel tags (also called "clear gifs"). In the course of serving advertisements to this site, DoubleClick may place or recognise a unique cookie on your computer in order to bring to you more relevant information and to make sure that you do not receive the same ad many times in the same session. Some of the advertisers on our sites do not use DoubleClick ad-serving software and their ads are served by third-parties who may also place cookies. To find out more about these sensing methods and to know your choices about not having this information used by DoubleClick, please visit http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/index.aspx.
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. SNI is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites and we recommend that you read the privacy policies on any external sites you use.
SNI does its utmost to protect your privacy and ensure your personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered within SNI.
Transfer of personal data overseas
As the internet is a global environment, collecting and processing personal information may involve the transmission of this data internationally. Therefore, by communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to your personal data being processed in this way.
Children under 13
SNI does not intentionally collect any personal information from individuals under the age of 13. When necessary, underage users will be told not to submit any personal details and we will make every effort to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has informed us that these details have been collected.
Changes to this statement
For more information, please contact SNI at:
Strategic News International, Inc.
PO Box 219
Mattawan, MI 49071