- Production plateau reductions
- Performance factor changes
- Push to approve bidding round 5 deals before new government
- Final negotiating point with ExxonMobil and PetroChina for south infrastructure deal
- Restarting Akkas and Mansuriya
BAGHDAD - As the director general of the Oil Ministry's Petroleum Contracts and Licensing Directorate (PCLD), Abdul Mahdy al-Ameedi is at the center of Iraq's evolving relationship with international oil companies.
The ministry is currently in the process of finalizing new contracts that were awarded just before the country's May 12 elections - but which still need to be formally approved by the Cabinet before signing.