- IS burns more oil stores in northeast Mosul
- Civilians report total lack of municipal water on Left Bank
- Airstrikes target Mosul’s Third Bridge, leaving only 2 of 5 crossings intact
- Ninewa Guards units arrest IS militants disguised as IDPs
- Hashid forces continue assault in Tal Afar
Editor's Note: Iraq Oil Report gathers daily updates on security and humanitarian developments inside Mosul city and surrounding IS-held areas in Ninewa province from a network of local reporters, residents, resistance fighters, and IS militants. Because of the physical risks associated with information-gathering in these areas, these reports are not comprehensive, and many cannot be confirmed via multiple, reliable sources. Nonetheless, we believe there is a significant public interest in publishing this reporting, as it gives readers a view of the battle for Mosul from the opposite side of the front lines.
The Custom Research Service of Iraq Oil Report also collects hard data on violence in IS-held territory, compiles maps and analysis of trends, and tracks economic indicators including commodity prices. For more information, email Custom Research Service Director Jared Levy at CRS@iraqoilreport.com.